Thinking of starting up a new business in East Scotland?
80% of new businesses fail within 5 years. 80% of the remainder go bust within the next 5 years. That’s why it’s essential for anyone starting a new business to take on an accountant at the earliest possible opportunity. You may have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, but your chances of survival will be dramatically improved if you have a savvy accountant looking over your shoulder.
And that’s what we do best! Think of us as a safe pair of hands in an uncertain world. Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality.
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Decide whether or not your business should be based in the UK or offshore.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts.
- Assess your finance requirements; advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Deal with all the company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
- Decide on what accountancy software to buy and help with the installation.
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
If those are the sort of services that you need for your new business, we’d love to hear from you. For an informal, no-obligation chat about how we can help you and your business, contact us or call now on 01674 672555