Are you a contractor or consultant in Scotland? Are you struggling with IR35?
If you are a contractor or consultant and are struggling with IR35 regulations or have problems with the taxman, specialist IR35 accountants Murray Taylor would be happy to help you. Our Contractors Accounting Service is designed to get you sorted in no time, resolve any outstanding issues and keep your accounts and tax permanently on track.
Here’s what you get:
- Payroll calculations and personalised payslip.
- Completion of VAT returns, submission to HMRC and advising you of the amount due. We’ll file the returns online and the VAT will be deducted from your bank account by HMRC by direct debit.
- Quarterly ‘management accounts’ to calculate the corporation tax charge and the amount of retained profits available for dividends.
- Preparation of your company’s full and abbreviated statutory accounts, corporation tax return and online filing of accounts and return to H M Revenue and Customs.
- Online filing of your abbreviated accounts with Companies House.
- Preparation and filing of your company’s Annual Return (additional £15.00 fee payable to Companies House).
- Production and filing of all your PAYE year-end documents (P35, P14, P60, P11D).
- Calculation of dividends and production of dividend vouchers and company minutes.
To find out more about Murray Taylor’s Contractors Accounts Service, call 01674 672555 now or contact us. There’s no obligation and no charge, just a great chance to get an experienced accountant who knows all the wrinkles of accounting and tax for contractors to look at your situation.