We currently work with dental practices across Scotland, helping them with:
- Preparing accounts for dentists that are either, Associates, Sole Traders, Partners, Limited Companies.
We support our clients not only at the time of preparing the annual accounts but with any queries or assistance that may be required throughout the year.
We operate on a fixed fee basis as we believe that any support required should be available.
Our team will prepare the following:
- The Annual Accounts – Also maintaining the books and records throughout the year if require
- Personal Tax Returns and either partnership return or company tax return depending on the status of the practice
- Management Accounts
Our team will also:
- Calculate tax projections where possible
- Advise regarding the sale and purchasing of business
- Advise on Tax planning – determine the most effective structure for the practice
- Advise on Retirement planning
If we sound like the sort of accountants you’d like to work with, we’d love to hear from you. For an informal, no-obligation chat about how we can help you and your business, contact us or call now on 01674 672555.