We currently work with a number of surgeries, GPs and have worked with numerous former partners. Having seen changes in the partners and practice managers at these surgeries we are always on hand to provide any assistance we can in the transition period.
With a niche sector such as this, we believe it is important to provide assistance to the practice manager and the partners throughout the year which is why we operate on a fixed fee basis.
Our team of ‘medical’ accountants will help with:
- Preparation of your accounts
- Meeting with the practice manager to discuss the books before starting work
- Meeting with the practice manager to discuss draft accounts
- Meeting all the partners as a group and on an individual basis
- Partnership Tax Return
- Individual GP Tax Returns along with personal expenses
- Dealing with any other income such as locum/rental properties
- Future projections where possible
- National Insurance Calculations to ensure no overpayments have been made
- Superannuation Calculations including future projections
- Seniority Calculations
- Certificates of Pensionable Profits
With benchmarking becoming increasingly important as the NHS is more tightly squeezed and different areas having different needs, we have created our own benchmarking to provide more accurate advice. This report is included in our annual pack to the practice and individual GPs.
If you would like a copy of this sent to you, please contact us or call now on 01674 672555
If we sound like the sort of accountants you’d like to work with, we’d love to hear from you. For an informal, no-obligation chat about how we can help you and your business, contact us or call now on 01674 672555.